NEXUS R5 is the new Haltech flagship product combining the functionality of a power distribution module, a data logger, a dual-channel wideband controller, and a state-of-the-art engine management system in one powerful device we call a VCU (Vehicle Control Unit).
Use in converting an existing loom to suit NEXUS R5 applications.
Suits: Racing application where advanced race features, data logging and power management control is required.
Includes: NEXUS R5 VCU, SurLok connectors (Red and Black), Wi-Fi antenna, mounting bolts, USB-C Cable, USB-C dust cap, and USB drive with NSP Software. Plug and pin set: AMP 26 pin key 1 and 3, 34 pin key 1 and 2, DTP-4.
- 4 x 25A (continuous) push-pull PWM capable (5 kHz) outputs (for power to injectors/coils, transbrake, thermofan, fuel pump)
- 12 x 8A (continuous) high side outputs (low-speed PWM, 200 Hz) outputs (power to sensors, NOS solenoids, etc)
- 18 x peak/hold injector drivers (can be used as low side drive outputs)
- 12 x low current ignition outputs (can be used as low side drive outputs)
- 8 x low side drive outputs, PWM capable (DPOs)
- 4 x push-pull / h-bridge outputs (8A, PWM capable), eg for electronic throttle
- 23 x 0-5V analog inputs with redundancy for electronic throttle and switchable 5V pullup
- Trigger and home inputs with differential inputs, adjustable thresholds, and glitch filters
- 10 x synchronous pulsed inputs, zero-crossing or adjustable thresholds - cam sensor inputs, frequency inputs, or 0-5V analog inputs
- 2 x onboard wideband controllers, supporting NTK and LSU4.9
- 3 x CAN ports with switchable termination
- Long Term Learning
- Stepper Motor Control
- 4D Closed Loop Boost Control
- Closed Loop CO2 Control
- Rotational Idle
- Launch Control
- Traction Control
- Dual Knock Control
- Trans Brake Control
- Race Timer
- Multi Stage Fuel Injection
- Multi-level Engine Protection
- 6 Stage Nitrous Control
- 4-sensor variable cam control
- Intake Air Bleed Control
- Flat Shift Control
- Shock Travel & Ride Height Control
- Advanced Torque Management
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CONTROL
- Ford AODE/4R70W
- GM 4L60E
- GM 4L80E
- Toyota A340E
IMPORTANT EMISSIONS NOTICE:
In many states, it is unlawful to tamper with your vehicle's emissions equipment. Haltech products are designed and sold for sanctioned off-road/competition non-emissions controlled vehicles only and may never be used on a public road or highway. Using Haltech products for street/road use on public roads or highways is prohibited by law unless a specific regulatory exemption exists (more information can be found on the SEMA Action Network website for state-by-state details in the USA). It is the responsibility of the installer and/or user of this product to ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws and regulations. Please check with your local vehicle authority before purchasing, using, or installing any Haltech product.