"These images may not represent your application"
The BC Racing HM Series Coilover System gets its great qualities from a combination of two previous BC Racing Coilover Systems - the RM Series and ER Series. The HM Series uses an inverted mono-tube damper, just like the RM Series, but adds the independent compression and rebound adjustment of the ER Series. Each HM Series Coilover System uses inverted mono-tube dampers front and rear on McPherson strut vehicles with steel braided lines leading from the top of the damper to the external reservoirs. The external reservoirs allow for a higher oil capacity with the added benefit of increased thermal dissipation, they also house the secondary damping piston. For Subarus and other McPherson suspension vehicles that are heavily tracked, the BC Racing HM Series Suspension System is definitely worth checking out!
- Highly Customizable
- Swift Springs Come Standard On HM Series Coilovers
- Inverted Mono-Tube Damper
- Linear Twin-Piston Design
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Compression Adjustment Via The External Reservoirs
- 30-Clicks Of Rebound Adjustment From The Bottom Of The Damper
- Front And Rear Camber Plates Standard On All Applicable Kits
- Front And Rear Pillowball Mounts Standard When Camber Plates Do Not Apply
- Custom Valved To Match The Drivers Requested Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable