"These images may not represent your application"
BC Racing's new proprietary digressive piston design offers increased damping force at low piston velocities while maintaining a linear damper feel at higher piston velocities. One of the greatest advantages of increased low-speed damping force relates to what the driver feels, e.g., roll, pitch, dive, and quick weight transitions on technical road courses. For The Ultimate In Driver Feel - Choose BC Racing DS Series Coilovers.
- Highly Customizable
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Digressive Piston And Damping Curve
- Satin Chrome Finished Shock Body
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Simultaneous Compression/Rebound Adjustment
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Spring Compatible
- Custom Valving Or Valving - Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable