The Walbro 460 High-Pressure Fuel pump is perfect for high-performance applications. Choose one-to-three pumps depending on your Horsepower requirements.
- 1 pump supports up to 500 HP (E85)
- 2 pumps support up to 850 HP (E85)*
- 3 pumps support up to 1400 HP (E85)*
Dual-channel turbine design for maximum efficiency under high pressure and high-temperature applications. All pumping components have been validated to OEM specifications for approved use in E85/flex-fuel applications
The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades. The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge.
This innovative design results in the improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 20 percent higher than conventional pumps.
Made in the USA by TI Automotive (parent company of Walbro)
- Award-winning OE technology
- High-pressure, high-flow performance
- OEM technology designed and developed for E85
- Able to operate up to 112 psi total fuel pressure
465 lph @ 40 psi and 13.5V (14.1 amps) in gasoline
- Outlet diameter: 10mm (3/8")
- Diameter (upper body) 39mm
- Diameter (lower body) 50mm
*The F90000274 requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines, and the fuel module. Professional install recommended.
*Wiring pigtail and installation kit sold separately.