"These images may not represent your application"
The BC Racing ZR Series Coilovers offer the most adjustability of any BC Racing Coilover System to date. Each ZR Series Coilover System is track tested and developed specifically for racers looking for more damping adjustability than the ER or HM Series can provide.. The ZR Series offers 15-clicks of low-speed compression adjustment, 12-clicks of high-speed compression adjustment, and 30-clicks of rebound adjustment. They also offer full height adjustability independent of piston shaft travel and spring compression. On cars with McPherson struts, the ZR Series comes standard with an inverted mono-tube damper. The damper has a steel braided line exiting the top of the damper leading to the external reservoirs that can be remotely mounted on the chassis for easy adjustment. Cars with Double A-Arm suspension come with upright dampers. These dampers have steel braided lines or solid stems that exit the damper at the bottom and lead to the external reservoir that can be mounted under the chassis or on the shock body itself.
*Not all vehicles allow for inverted front and rear dampers. In such cases an upright mono-tube damper will be supplied. The braided line/hard stem for the external reservoir exits the base of the damper when not inverted. Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. In such cases pillowball top mounts are supplied in place of camber plates on HM & ZR Series Coilover Systems.
- Inverted Mono-Tube Damper
- Linear Twin Piston Design
- Swift Springs Come Standard On ZR Series Coilover
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Rebound Adjustment
- 15-Clicks Of Low Speed Compression Adjustment
- 12-Clicks Of High Speed Compression Adjustment
- Front And Rear Camber Plates Standard On All Applicable Kits
- Front And Rear Pillowball Mounts Standard When Camber Plates Do Not Apply
- Custom Spring Rates Available
- Custom Valving Or Valving Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The Swift Springs and/or Extreme Low Variant are custom made and carry a 3-4 week lead time.