Lift your car in seconds without a heavy manual jack to haul around! Air Jacks are an invaluable upgrade that allows for easy track-side maintenance and tire changes! Suitable for all types of motorsports such as drifting, time attack, GT racing, etc.
*Choose your configuration. Configurations typically utilize 3-4 Air Jacks, commonly using 2 Front - 2 Rear or 1 Front - 2 Rear setup, depending on the weight of the vehicle. Choose the package including the safety stands if you don't have them.
The AST Suspension Air Jack System works with an air jack valve and lance, nitrogen tank, and requires a high-pressure regulator and a minimum 400 PSI hose. Need help installing your AST Air Jack System? We can help! Contact us to book an appointment to bring your ride by the shop.
Never work under a vehicle supported only by Air Jacks unless Safety Stands are in place. Add Safety Stands to your order! Simply slide a safety stand securely into place around each air jack when the ram is fully extended to reduce the risk of the jack ram being withdrawn accidentally.
Improvements since the previous generation:
- Narrower body for more applications (fits Ø60mm tube)
- Single-piece shaft for more stability
- Hard anodized Ø40mm shaft for optimal durability
- Dust scraper on the shaft for increased longevity
- Air bleeders with filters for safer blow-off
- Upgraded mechanical retraction
- Lifting capacity of each air jack from 90Kg @ 5Bar up to 480Kg @ 30Bar. The maximum pressure is set to 30Bar.
- Stroke 230mm
- Total body size 338mm
- Each Jack weighs just 3.4lbs.
Need help installing your AST Air Jack System? We can help! Contact us to book an appointment to bring your ride by the shop.