The Antigravity AdvantageThe ATX30 is a Standardized Size used in a large number of Powersports Vehicles such as Touring Motorcycles, UTVs, ATVs and more. Often times customers may modify, or add extra accessories to these vehicles and need a more powerful battery with more Amp Hour Capacity. This is where our HD models offer over TWICE the capacity of competitors Lithium Batteries of the same size! They also come with a Voltage Indicator test button on the battery so you can easily check its charge level. If you want to also track your battery condition and status via Bluetooth, you can use the Lithium Battery Tracker.
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- The first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to a full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 45 pounds in Race Cars.
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes or cars.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: Antigravity Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
(*Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 years old and most likely broken by now.)